- Added a new option in the Find dialog for searching by client name or address.
- Searching for invoice items is now case-insensitive.
- Fixed a disk error that occurred on some computers when emailing invoices.
- Added ability to insert additional custom fields into the invoice (option in Settings).
- Added ability to pay invoice from Options menu when editing invoice.
- When printing an invoice with no GST, invoice is titled INVOICE instead of TAX INVOICE.
- Fixed problem with PAID text on invoice printout being over-written by the description.
- When paying a single invoice, the outstanding payment amount is now already entered.
- Made some minor adjustments to layout on invoice printout.
- Fixed problem with order number in the find dialog not changing to the custom field.
- Added ability to insert a one-off client when creating a new invoice.
- Added selection to choose a single invoice to pay when receiving a payment.
- GST can now be completely removed from invoices.
- Added ability to customise the order number field and rename it.
- Fixed problems with display when non-standard windows DPI settings are set.
- Fixed bug with being allowed to delete clients that are being used.
- Added ability to backup the application's data (functions in Options menu).
- Fixed a minor bug with licensing.
- Application completely rebuilt with new interface.
- User can now assign payment amounts to invoices and view them in a payment history.
- Products and their pricing can now be kept and assigned to invoice items.
- Invoices can now be emailed as PDF documents.
- Fully paid invoices will now become receipts which are held in a separate list.
- The invoice header can now be easily edited.
- Application will automatically update itself when a new version is available.
- Will now run natively under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Many other minor changes.
- Initial release.